Corporate Communications Officer
Careers Corporate Communications Officer
About the job Corporate Communications Officer
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
– Planning, developing and implementing PR&CSR strategies.
– Manage good relationships with the media especially marketing and social section.
– Liaise with related parties to execute PR activities.
– Work as content creator, writing for PR such as press releases, an article for in-house media, speeches, annual report, design media for internal and external distribution.
– Preparing & editing organization publications including employee newsletters or stockholders reports.
– Coordinating and organizing company events such as shareholders’ meetings, executive meetings, press conferences, CSR activities.
– Managing the information and news media on the Company’s website up to date and owned media.
– Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts, Public Relations, Journalism, Corporate Communications, Marketing Communication, Business Administration or any related field.
– Excellent in communication and analytical skill.
– Excellent in Thai and English writing, speaking, listening and reading skills.
– Willing to get involved in ad hoc projects with a can-do attitude.
2+ years experience in Public Relations, Social Media,Communications and if direct experience working in PR agency is preferred.