Careers MIS Manager
About the job MIS Manager
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develops Plans and implements the required applications such as ERP / MRP develop and maintain organizations’ databases
– Manage with outsourced IT service such as internet Service Provider, Email Service Providers, Network Service Companies and Application Service Companies.
– Define information policy, plan and manage all IT infrastructure of the company in order to support the businesses or activities of company to be effective and efficient.
– Provide maintenance for all IT equipment and oversee all project management such as fully integrated ERP.
– Evaluate new technologies and develop new network strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, Computer Science, information system or related
Knowledge in Business Processes in Manufacturing preferably in Jewelry industry (MRP, Sale, Purchase, Cost Accounting)
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Experience:At least 5 years of Human Resources Management experience
– Minimum 5 years experience in IT Management, ERP/MRP, network infrastructure.
– Knowledge in Business Processes in Manufacturing preferably in Jewelry industry
(MRP, Sale , Purchase , Cost Accounting)
– Fluent in written and spoken English